Macro Enabled Spreadsheet embedded to a website

jimruns919

I have a spreadsheet that is a requisition form. This is only going to be used and available on our Intranet site. What I want to do is embed the spreadsheet into the website. The users can enter their quantities of what is needed into the form and then click on the Submit button on the bottom of the form and the sheet will email to the appropriate parties with the requested items on it.

I have the spreadsheet working and I have the submit button working so when it is open in EXCEL it will email itself correctly. What I need now to see is if there is a way to put this on as a webpage.

Right now it is a link and then the person opens it in Excel on their computer and then their computer outlook sends it. I would like the Webserver to handle all this.

Is this even possible? Even if I have to change it from excel to something else which may allow this to work like a pdf, I am just looking to see if this is possible.

Excel Facts

Which Excel functions can ignore hidden rows?
The SUBTOTAL and AGGREGATE functions ignore hidden rows. AGGREGATE can also exclude error cells and more.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VanGirl

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back