Macro for copy multiple workbook fields copy to one workbook

huson

I am not familiar with the Macro. All I know is only a little of recording the macro then modify some value to use.

Now I am facing a problem and just thinking if anyone can help with this. Thanks in advance anyway.

I have some excel workbooks that basically have the same worksheet layout and values in the same columns of one worksheet but with different number of rows. These workbooks are saved to one folder only. I have a list of these excel files in one worksheet. All I want is that to copy these rows of data in one excel file worksheet for further analysis, or may linked this worksheet to access for analysis. This action is required to do every month so that I hope to have a macro to save effort.

Can anyone help?

Excel Facts

Format cells as time
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+2 to format cells as time. (Shift 2 is the @ sign).
Thanks for your example. However, in my case, I have to copy the standard worksheet from several (around 50) excel files. How does the copy from files work? Can I copy the files according to the file list in one worksheet?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lancelots

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back