Macro .. loop through sheets and collect informations and copy on the first page (like an register..)

Lizz96

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,

Im the new girl, in addition I have also a problem with a macro.. I hope you could help me..

The Idea behind is that the Macro is looping through all sheets in the workbook (names are always different) except the last one with the name “LAST”. Start is sheet “COLLECTION”

I want t grab from all other sheets some information and store them in “COLLECTION” in best case in addition start at “C20” currently its “A20” but I don’t know how to change the Cell value.

Here I would also like to do some hyperlinks out of the information in “COLLECTION” which have also the names form “D12”.

I know this sounds wired, but my English is not the best and I don’t know how to explain better J

Would really appreciate if some one could hook me up.. J

Thanks in advance,

Code:
Dim wkst As Worksheet

Dim row As Long

row = 20

For Each wkst In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets

If wkst.Name <> "COLLECTION" Then

Worksheets("COLLECTION").Cells(row, 1) = wkst.Range("D9").Value & " - " & wkst.Range("D10").Value & " - " & wkst.Range("G9").Value & " - " & wkst.Range("G10").Value & " - " & wkst.Range("D12").Value & " - " & wkst.Range("D11").Value

row = row + 2

End If

Next

Attachments

• 2023-01-05_14-51-29.jpg
    2023-01-05_14-51-29.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 9

Excel Facts

How to total the visible cells?
From the first blank cell below a filtered data set, press Alt+=. Instead of SUM, you will get SUBTOTAL(9,)
Welcome to Mr. Excel forum :)

Try below code ...
VBA Code:
Sub test()

Dim ws As Worksheet, sh As Worksheet, r As Long
Set sh = Sheets("COLLECTION")
r = 20 'to start from row 20

For Each ws In Sheets
   If ws.Name <> "COLLECTION" Then
      With ws
         sh.Cells(r, "C") = Join(Array(.[D9], .[D10], .[G9], .[G10], .[D12], .[D11]), " - ")
         sh.Hyperlinks.Add sh.Cells(r, "C"), "", .[D12].Address(, , , True)
         r = r + 1
      End With
   End If
Next

End Sub

Upvote 0
Solution
Thank you for your pretty nice code, this i will definitly keep as it looks much cleaner than my one.. :)

Code:
Dim wkst As Worksheet
Dim row As Long
row = 20
For Each wkst In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
   If wkst.Name <> "COLLECTION" And wkst.Name <> "LAST" Then
      Worksheets("COLLECTION").Cells(row, 3) = wkst.Range("D9").Value & " - " & wkst.Range("D10").Value & " - " & wkst.Range("G9").Value & " - " & wkst.Range("G10").Value & " - " & wkst.Range("D12").Value & " - " & wkst.Range("D11").Value
       ActiveSheet.Hyperlinks.Add Anchor:=Cells(row, 3), Address:="", SubAddress:="'" & wkst.Name & "'!A1", TextToDisplay:=wkst.Range("D9").Value & " - " & wkst.Range("D10").Value & " - " & wkst.Range("G9").Value & " - " & wkst.Range("G10").Value & " - " & wkst.Range("D12").Value & " - " & wkst.Range("D11").Value
      row = row + 2
   End If
Next

Upvote 0
One difference i cant understand, when i use your macro it position in the sheet is always fixed on "D12", when i use mine, it always goes back to "A1".

Upvote 0
Because this is what have written in your code :) ... Check the highlighted in red part below in your code

SubAddress:="'" & wkst.Name & "'!A1"

Upvote 0
Yes, this part i understand :D the question would be more less, how could i archiv this in our awesome code? :)

Upvote 0
Some times i feel even more stupid :) Thank you very much..

VBA Code:
sh.Hyperlinks.Add sh.Cells(r, "C"), "", .[A1].Address(, , , True)

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DET4492

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back