Macro needed!!! Help!

mailbharath

I have 2 macros and they do the below functions.

1 ) picks up certain fields from sheet in excel and puts in an email and shoots an email using Outlook.
2 ) picks up certain fields from sheet1 in excel puts it in sheet 2 and saves sheet 2 as a new file, then attaches it to an email in outlook and sends it.

However, what I need is as below.:rolleyes:

I want is to combine it. As in I want certain fields to be picked up from sheet 1 to be inserted in sheet to at the respective places. Copy the entire sheet2 paste it as HTML in a new email in outlook and then pick email address for the respective client and sent it.

Would also like to know if I use the first method is there a way i can exceed 25 lines of text to be there in an email? and use some .jpg files to be displayed in an email.:confused:

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
Sheet1 has the below type of data

Sr . No. Member Site Device Device UnInstallDate Audit Time EmailID Reason Name To CC

Sheet2 has predefined text and Device Device, UnInstallDate, Audit Time, EmailID, Reason are to picked from sheet1 and then body has to be HTML with the pics and txt in sheet and email has to be sent.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Honeymonster123

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back