Macro para eliminar dados especificos.

Fausto Genaro

Boa noite galera.
Eu tenho varias planilhas geradas por um programa e preciso eliminar todos os dados existentes entro dois pontos. Esses pontos são marcados pela palavra origem. Acontece que as vezes os dados contidos entre as duas palavras origens somam 30 linhas, as vezes 5 linhas, as vezes 80 linhas o que impossibilita a criação de uma macro simples. Alguem sabe uma macro que pode eliminar essa minha dor de cabeça? Obrigado

Excel Facts

Do you hate GETPIVOTDATA?
Prevent GETPIVOTDATA. Select inside a PivotTable. In the Analyze tab of the ribbon, open the dropown next to Options and turn it off
Boa noite (?), Fausto Genaro.

I think you meant to post this in the non-English section?

Sorry I can not help in your language. Obrigado, Fazza

Upvote 0
Hi Fazza,
I have several spreadsheets generated by a program and must remove all existing data do two points. These points are marked by the word origin. It happens sometimes that the data contained words between the two sources totaling 30 lines, sometimes 5 lines, the lines 80 times what makes the creation of a macro simple. Do you know a macro that can eliminate that my headache? Thank you

Upvote 0
Fausto,

I know enough VBA to help. Just need to understand exactly what is wanted.

VBA can use .Find to know the ranges containing the word "origin".

Between the first "origin" and the second "origin" what is to be done? Clear cells/ranges, clear rows or columns, delete cells/ranges, delete rows or columns?

Regards, Fazza

Upvote 0
Thank you Fazza,
I am writing below is as in Excel and I need to eliminate.
Origin BI
1 st
2 nd
3 rd
4 th
Origin BL
1 st
2 nd
3 rd
4 th
Origin CT + TD
I need to delete all the lines that are between Origin BI and Origin CT + TD so that the lines below the original CT + TD rise.

Sorry for my English.

Tanks

Fausto

Upvote 0
No problems with the English, Fausto.

So some more discussion first.

1. One way would be to apply an autofilter on the column for all the records that do not contain "origin". And then delete every row that is showing. This would only leave rows that contain "origin". So a little different from just between the first two pairs of appearance of the word "origin"

2. Are there only two blocks of rows to be deleted?

3. Are there only two blocks of rows to be deleted? If not, will it be OK to have code just for the first two and you will modify that to suit others.

4. Are there only two blocks of rows to be deleted? If not, should I write code to take out more rows after the first two blocks.

I'll start on some code to do just #2 because that seems to be what you have asked.

Regards, Fazza

Upvote 0
This should help, Fausto. Regards, Fazza

Code:
Sub remove_two_blocks()

Dim rngStartOfBlock As Range
  Dim rngEndOfBlock As Range

Set rngStartOfBlock = Cells.Find(What:="origin", After:=Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, Cells.Columns.Count), _
      LookAt:=xlPart, SearchOrder:=xlByColumns, SearchDirection:=xlNext)

If Not rngStartOfBlock Is Nothing Then

Set rngEndOfBlock = Cells.Find(What:="origin", After:=rngStartOfBlock, _

If Not rngEndOfBlock Is Nothing Then Rows(rngStartOfBlock.Row + 1 & ":" & rngEndOfBlock.Row - 1).Delete Shift:=xlUp

Set rngEndOfBlock = Cells.Find(What:="origin", After:=rngStartOfBlock.Offset(1), _

If Not rngEndOfBlock Is Nothing Then Rows(rngStartOfBlock.Row + 2 & ":" & rngEndOfBlock.Row - 1).Delete Shift:=xlUp
  End If

End Sub

Upvote 0
Just thought after posting that the code will error if "origin" is in cells on successive rows - no rows to delete. Also it is easy to modify the code to suit multiple deletions.

I'll amend the code and re-post soon. Ciao, F

Upvote 0
Fausto, This will be better. Adjust to suit. Regards, Fazza

Code:
Sub remove_lots_of_blocks()
  Dim i As Long
  Dim rngStartOfBlock As Range
  Dim rngEndOfBlock As Range
  Application.ScreenUpdating = False
  Set rngStartOfBlock = Cells.Find(What:="origin", After:=Cells(Cells.Rows.Count, Cells.Columns.Count), _
  If rngStartOfBlock Is Nothing Then Exit Sub
  Do
    Set rngEndOfBlock = Cells.Find(What:="origin", After:=rngStartOfBlock.Offset(i))
    If rngEndOfBlock Is Nothing Or rngStartOfBlock.Row = rngEndOfBlock.Row Then Exit Do
    i = i + 1
    If rngStartOfBlock.Offset(i).Row <> rngEndOfBlock.Row Then _
        Rows(rngStartOfBlock.Row + i & ":" & rngEndOfBlock.Row - 1).Delete Shift:=xlUp
  Loop
End Sub

Upvote 0
Thank you very much. I will be forever grateful. I can mandar more a problem for you to help me or already took their time too?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nzskater

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back