Macro skipping one step

Assamita

Board Regular
Good morning everyone.
I have a macro running automatically everyday that calls to other macros like this:

Code:
Call BL_NDXCall BL_DACH
Call BL_DACHTS
Call BL_BEITNL
Call BL_UK
Call BL_FR
Call BL_IB

This used to work a while ago, but ever since a couple of weeks ago, the macro is skipping some steps.
At the beginning, it skiped either BL_DACH or BL_DACHTS alternatively, but for the few last days, it has always skipped BL_DACHTS only.
When it has finished with all of them, I manually execute that one in particular, and it runs properly as expected, so there's not a code error on it.

Any idea what could be causing this? it's driving me crazy because it's not giving an error message or nothing. These macros work with several files and, in the past, if one of these files were corrupted, it would fail to execute, but in this case, there's no corrupted file, and also, when that happened, it would stop the process for the rest of the macros (so if there was a corrupted file when BL_UK was being executed, BL_FR and BL_IB wouldn't run at all). In this case, the rest of the macros are executed properly.

Thank you

Excel Facts

Add Bullets to Range
Select range. Press Ctrl+1. On Number tab, choose Custom. Type Alt+7 then space then @ sign (using 7 on numeric keypad)
That cant happen. Rename your BL_DACHTS sub to say BL_DACHTS1 then paste this in the module:

Code:
Sub BL_DACHTS()

MsgBox "Hello"

End Sub

Run your other macro. Do you see a message box? If not then we need the full code of all the macros.

Upvote 0
Hi, I've already tried the above and when run manually, it does give me the message window. Last thing to try is to create the msgbox and let it run automatically, see if I get the message too. Unfortunately, it only runs once a day, so I'll have to wait till next week to try it (it runs from monday to friday).

The full code of the macros is way too long, and it's basically the same for all of them, with slight differences in each one. I actually copy-pasted them and modified them afterwards. And again, when run individually, they do work as expected.
I'll try the msgbox next week and let you know.

Thank you

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back