rob51852

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello guys

I have used a spreadsheet with the following code for a while but it seems to have stopped working. I haven't made any other changes so I am scratching my head. Can anyone see what is wrong?

Thank you

Code:
Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)Application.ScreenUpdating = False
Dim rng As Range
Set rng = Application.Union(Worksheets("Market").Range("Z5"), Worksheets("Market").Range("AA5"), Worksheets("Market").Range("AC5"), Worksheets("Market").Range("Z6"), Worksheets("Market").Range("AA6"), Worksheets("Market").Range("AC6"))
If Not Intersect(Target, rng) Is Nothing Then
    If Worksheets("Market").Range("Z5") = "0" And Worksheets("Market").Range("AA5") = "0" And Worksheets("Market").Range("AC5") = "Y" And Worksheets("Market").Range("Z6") = "0" And Worksheets("Market").Range("AA6") = "0" And Worksheets("Market").Range("AC6") = "N" Then Call Server1
    If Worksheets("Market").Range("Z5") = "0" And Worksheets("Market").Range("AA5") = "0" And Worksheets("Market").Range("AC5") = "N" And Worksheets("Market").Range("Z6") = "0" And Worksheets("Market").Range("AA6") = "0" And Worksheets("Market").Range("AC6") = "Y" Then Call Server2
End If
Application.ScreenUpdating = True
End Sub

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Convert text numbers to real numbers
Select a column containing text numbers. Press Alt+D E F to quickly convert text to numbers. Faster than "Convert to Number"

James006

Hello,

It might just be ... your event macros got stuck ...

Just close your file and close Excel ...

Then re-open ... and test ...

HTH

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bastos21

This Week's Hot Topics