Macro that prints multiple sheets and maintains respective sheet page numbering.

dodgerdawg

Here's the problem: I have a workbook with multiple sheets in it. Each sheet contains multiple pages when printed out. Also, each sheet has page number separate from the other sheets. For example: 'Sheet 1' has 5 pages, so it is number "Page 1 of 5", "Page 2 of 5", etc. Each additional sheet has its own unique page numbers.

When I print off multiple sheets at a time, I want each sheet to maintain its unique page numbering. The problem is though that when I either group specific sheets and select 'Print' or if I select 'Print Workbook' from the print options, the unique page numbering for each sheet disappears and all the documents printed are combined into one page numbering sequence.

Is there an option I'm not aware of that would solve this problem? If not, how could I write a macro that would solve this problem?

Thanks.

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back