Macro to attach slide from Powerpoint to email?

Philip041

Board Regular
Hi

Is there a way to have a button at the top of Powerpoint which copies the slide I am viewing, puts it in a new file, and attachs that file to an email?

I frequently need to send just the slide I am working on in Powerpoint (usually very big presentations) to someone else in my team. The process is to copy the slide, open a new powerpoint presentiation, delete all the pre-populated slides (we work for a large company which gives example slides in all new presentations...), copy the slide, and then click the email shortcut button I have.

Thanks for any help!

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Best way to learn Power Query?
Read M is for (Data) Monkey book by Ken Puls and Miguel Escobar. It is the complete guide to Power Query.

Subscribe on YouTube

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
padapinto

This Week's Hot Topics

• Turn fraction around
    Hello I need to turn a fraction around, for example I have 1/3 but I need to present as 3/1
  • TIme Clock record reformatting to ???
    Hello All, I'd like some help formatting this (Tbl-A)(Loaded via Power Query) [ATTACH type="full" width="511px" alt="PQdata.png"]22252[/ATTACH]...
  • TextBox Match
    hi, I am having a few issues with my code below, what I need it to do is when they enter a value in textbox8 (QTY) either 1,2 or 3 the 3 textboxes...
  • Using Large function based on Multiple Criteria
    Hello, I can't seem to get a Large formula to work based on two criteria's. I can easily get a oldest value based one value, but I'm struggling...
  • Can you check my code please
    Hi, Im going round in circles with a Compil Error End With Without With Here is the code [CODE=rich] Private Sub...
  • Combining 2 pivot tables into 1 chart
    Hello everyone, My question sounds simple but I do not know the answer. I have 2 pivot tables and 2 charts that go with this. However I want to...