Macro to copy range to specific destination on separate sheet, if criteria is met

readysetgo

Office Version
  1. 2007
Platform
  1. Windows
I need the macro to find the payday in G4 on Techs Input in the Master Tech sheet, column " pay days" - then copy H14:H17 and paste it into the row with the date that was found into columns H:K. The data in H18:H19 should be copied and pasted into the row with the date found into columns O:P. I would like a message box to ask to confirm updating hours for the pay period listed in G4, and if "yes" is selected, the macro should run and then clear the data in H14:H19, and the paydate in G4 should reset to blank.
If there is already data in row on the Master Tech sheet for this payday, I need a message box to say that hours have already been input for this pay period, with an option to either exit and select a new payday, or acknowledge the data has been entered, and choose to edit it.
I need a second macro to provide the same function for Taxes Input--
I would like for the Update Weekly Taxes macros to find the date in H24 of this sheet in the "Master Calendar" table column "Adj Pay Days", copy the sum of J27:J29, and paste it into the Master Calendar Table into the column "Federal"-and also copy the value from J:30 into the same Master Calendar Table into the column "State" -- I would like for a message box to ask to confirm if data should be updated, and if yes is selected, then the data pastes into the Master Calendar and data from H27:I30 is cleared.
I would so appreciate the help!

Attachments

• techs input.JPG
    techs input.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 7
  • Master Tech.JPG
    Master Tech.JPG
    96.8 KB · Views: 8
  • Master Calendar.JPG
    Master Calendar.JPG
    183.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Taxes Input.JPG
    Taxes Input.JPG
    47.6 KB · Views: 8

Excel Facts

How can you automate Excel?
Press Alt+F11 from Windows Excel to open the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mbone Mathonsi

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back