Macro to delete empty cells with forumulas?

canthony24

Board Regular
So hopefully I can explain this...

I have a worksheet with data in cells from A3:AY across and down to A299. However we have formulas down to A500:AY. If we put our selection on A3 and turbo button down it shoots us to A500 since we have formulas in every cell.

I'm trying to figure out a macro to delete all those empty cells from A299 and below, however this report will be used by a lot of people and they will be dumping their data into the report, so not everyone will have data that goes down to A299.

Essentially, I'm hoping to find a macro to delete the empty cells from the end of the data line no matter how big the paste is. It just deletes/clears the formulas from the last line of data going down.

Excel Facts

Can Excel fill bagel flavors?
You can teach Excel a new custom list. Type the list in cells, File, Options, Advanced, Edit Custom Lists, Import, OK
The worksheet that I'm trying to add the macro in has IF/vlookup formulas reading off of two other sheets. So, wherever the last line of data ends, I want to clear/delete everything down. So if it ends at A45, A46:A10000 and down needs to be deleted even though A46:A10000 has formulas copied into it but doesn't contain data yet.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
greyangel23

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back