Macro

Excelexcel86

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
Hi guys I’ve had help with a formula to calculate certain times but on the advice of another member he recommends that I might need a macro so the issue is I have 4 cells which I will show example below I need a macro assigned to the one cell that is labelled time inside warehouse that calculates from when the item came in the warehouse to when it left the warehouse now the work hours are 06:00 to 14.30 Monday to Thursday and 6:00 to 11:00 on a Friday it also needs to calculate the hours if it goes into another day that is in the start time

Time entered warehouse time exited warehouse time inside warehouse for work hours Total time
01/03/2023 07:3001/03/2023 13.30Should be 6 hours as it’s inside work hours
01/03/2023 09.0002/03/2023 08:00Should be be 7:30 hours as it has gone over to the next day and into start time again Should be 23 hours
10/03/2023 08:0010/03/2023 12:00This is a Friday so should be 3hrs as finish at 11:00Should be 4 hours

The table tells the macro which are the working hours on each weekday, so you dont need to change it unless the working hours changes; in this case I suggest you add a new table and refers the new formulas to this hypotetical new table (whereas if you modify an existing table you will recalculate even the old results)

Upvote 0
Solution

Excel Facts

When they said...
When they said you are going to "Excel at life", they meant you "will be doing Excel your whole life".

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
max_pedreira

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back