Macros and Freeze Frame problem

ironsides

I have several macros and a freeze frame line between lines 3 and 4 in an Excel sheet. The macro buttons are across lines 1 and 2. When I activate a macro having 2 or 3 sorts the freeze frame line disappears and the data moves up to line 1 and 2 under the buttons. Did I do something wrong. How can I fix this?

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.
The answer might lie in the code itself, if it involves unfreezing the pane, or deleting rows, or who knows what. If you are unfamiliar with VBA code, try posting the macro code and a description of what should occupy rows 1, 2, 3, and 4 before and after the macro runs. Hard to tell from a distance without knowing a few more details.

Upvote 0
I agree w/ Tom, its hard to tell without eyeballing the code. However, it sounds like you dont have data in the first to rows, but the sort includes those rows. (I assume this on your saying that data winds up in those rows.) Try limiting your sort to starting with row 3.

F.T.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JPav

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back