Mail Merge - multiple Excel rows to Word table & add

Jackson75

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello! I am looking to do a mail merge of multiple rows from Excel (based on the person's name) to form a table in one Word letter for each person that will list all of that person's donations for 2021 and total the dollar amount at the bottom of the table. I know how to do a basic mail merge but not with multiple rows of data. The headers in the table are: Method of Donation, Check Number, Donation Date, and Donation Amount. TIA for your help!

Excel Facts

Using Function Arguments with nested formulas
If writing INDEX in Func. Arguments, type MATCH(. Use the mouse to click inside MATCH in the formula bar. Dialog switches to MATCH.
Use the Many to One facility on my Merge Tools add-in that is contained in the MERGE TOOLS ADD-IN.zip file that you can download from the following page of my One Drive:

OneDrive

Extract the files from the archive and read the:

“READ ME – Setting up and using the Merge Tools Add-in.pdf

to see how to install and use the various tools.

Upvote 0
Hello! I am looking to do a mail merge of multiple rows from Excel (based on the person's name) to form a table in one Word letter for each person that will list all of that person's donations for 2021 and total the dollar amount at the bottom of the table. I know how to do a basic mail merge but not with multiple rows of data. The headers in the table are: Method of Donation, Check Number, Donation Date, and Donation Amount. TIA for your help!
I was wondering if you ever got this to work the way you wanted? I'm trying to do the same exact thing and am having no luck.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rkmenon

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back