Jyggalag

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2019
Platform
  1. Windows
Dear all,

I am completely, absolutely 100% new at Power BI. This is my first official day, so please bear with me :)

I currently have the following Dashboard:

1617113241583.png

Now, if I insert an image I can get it it to fill all of the screen except for below the dotted line (my red arrow is pointing at it). Is there any way to remove the white layer below this dotted line so it's not there, or simply scale it down, so my picture will fill out the entire page? I hope this question makes sense, otherwise please let me know and I will try to elaborate :)

Secondly, I currently want to make a nice frontpage with a company logo in the middle (which I know how to do) and then a more faded version of my own company logo in the upper right hand corner (which I don't know how to do), can anybody help me with this? :)

Finally, if anybody knows a nice guide, youtube video or got any cool tips for making a new frontpage in the style that I described above, please let me know as well, I would greatly appreciate it!

Thank you so much everybody! I have used this forum extensively for my Excel questions and am looking very much forward to seeing what the Power BI forum can offer :)

Kind regards,
Jyggalag

Excel Facts

Control Word Wrap
Press Alt+Enter to move to a new row in a cell. Lets you control where the words wrap.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BB_Unlv

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back