making bigger topic of userform by change font size

Mussa

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2019
  2. 2010
hi

it does't seem possible making bigger text topic of userform from properties windows . is there any code to make the topic of userform make biggher like textbox,lable ,... by
change font size font ?

1.PNG

2.PNG

Excel Facts

Select all contiguous cells
Pressing Ctrl+* (asterisk) will select the "current region" - all contiguous cells in all directions.
Probably there's such code floating around on the net somewhere, but I'd advise against messing with both the font and color of a window's title bar (since a userform is a window).
The Windows OS ensures the title bar remains readable, taking into account among others the screen resolution and the user-defined settings ( > personalization > colors, themes & fonts).
Alternatively, you could of course design your own title bar and hide the original title bar when the userform is put on the screen. Just an idea.

Upvote 0
As GWteB pointed out, changing the font and color of a userform title bar is not easy specially because of the applied user themes.

Intercepting the WM_PAINT and doing our own repainting requires subclassing which is better avoided as it needs careful error handling and on top of that, we can't subclass Modeless userforms.

I remember starting to code a cool alternative workaround a while back but I never got around to finishing it.. This workaround doesn't require subclassing and should be much more stable.

I will dig that code out and finish it and I will post back if anything interesting comes up.

Upvote 0
@GWteB thanks
you could of course design your own title bar and hide the original title bar when the userform is put on the screen. Just an idea.
I like your suggetion . so I'm wating for experts provide me this complicated code .

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
81jamesacct

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back