Managing execution of Multiple Buttons (Macros)

Bovey44

Office Version
  1. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Upon opening a specific workbook, I have 5 separate buttons that execute specific macros. I'd like to be able to choose any one of them, have the associated macros run to completion and then revert back to the opening worksheet where I can choose another button. I've tried several solutions including setting events, etc., but no luck. Each time I click on any one of the buttons I get the result intended, but cannot get back to the opening worksheet and choose another. Any assiatnce would be appreciated. Thank you.

Excel Facts

Which Excel functions can ignore hidden rows?
The SUBTOTAL and AGGREGATE functions ignore hidden rows. AGGREGATE can also exclude error cells and more.
If you opening worksheet were SHEET1 ....

Sheet1.Activate
Hi Logit - I tried what you suggested and it didn't compile (BTW, when opening the workbook it's on a tab entitled "Buttons") - I also tried to qualify it with: ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets("Buttons").Activate but, that didn't work either. I'm new at this - I hope that I explained myself properly.

Upvote 0
Best bet is to post your code. You should also consider placing your workbook on a CLOUD site for download. www.dropbox.com is a sample cloud site. Post the address for downloading the workbook.

Upvote 0
Hi Logit - my error - I retried what you suggested and it worked w/o any problem. Thank you.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheRealJoaquin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back