Material de apoio Excel 2016 VBA e MACROS

Excel Facts

Difference between two dates
Secret function! Use =DATEDIF(A2,B2,"Y")&" years"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"YM")&" months"&=DATEDIF(A2,B2,"MD")&" days"
Eu comprei o livro, estou começando agora. No site até temo material, mas aparece mensagem que está infectado e não consigo baixar, Pode me enviar também, por gentileza?

I bought the book, I'm starting now. I even have material on the site, but a message appears that it is infected and I can't download it. Can you send me too, please?
@JulianoNeves: There is no virus in the file. However, there are macro-enabled Excel workbooks that your browser might be considering as dangerous content. I also sent you the official download page, but it should be the same page that you already have. You might need to allow your browser to download the file.

Google translate in Portuguese: smozgur said:
Não há vírus no arquivo. No entanto, existem pastas de trabalho do Excel habilitadas para macro que seu navegador pode estar considerando como conteúdo perigoso. Também enviei a página oficial de download, mas deve ser a mesma que você já tem. Pode ser necessário permitir que seu navegador baixe o arquivo.

Queiram por favor enviar-me o link para baixar o material de apoio

Olá @smozgur, poderia me ajudar com o link? Também preciso dos arquivos de apoio do livro, porém não consigo fazer o download através do Altabooks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomExceller01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back