61A
61B
61B
61B
61C
61C
61C

I want to merge by vba 61A in one group
61B and 61C as well. These values might be different base on result.
It can be increased or decreased.

Can any one tell me code of vba.

Excel Facts

Which lookup functions find a value equal or greater than the lookup value?
MATCH uses -1 to find larger value (lookup table must be sorted ZA). XLOOKUP uses 1 to find values greater and does not need to be sorted.
If you only have one column, use the "Remove Duplicates" functionality found on the Data menu of version of Office 2007 and newer.

Also a note for future reference:
Bumping your own questions too soon is generally not a good idea, and can actually be counter-productive.

There is a listing in the MrExcel menu called “Zero Reply Posts”. These are threads that have had no replies. Many of us users use this list to look for questions that have not had replies. So when you bump your own post, your question no longer appears in that list, so it stands a greater chance of being missed by many potential helpers.

The other thing to note is that since this is an international board, people from all over the world are logging on at different times of the day. So you may want to give others a chance to see that this is an unanswered question before bumping it.

My general advice is to give it 24 hours before bumping. That gives everyone around the world logging on at different times a chance to see it as an unanswered question before it gets bumped.

Upvote 0
Noted. Thanks my friend.
I have other columns with values. I want to merge to make a group name instead of repeting.

Upvote 0
As you see, there is a danger in oversimplying a question. If you leave out some of those important details, the answers might not suit your needs.

Do the other columns repeat also?
If not, how are they to be merged?

Perhaps if you can provide a more detailed example, we can see exactly what it is you are after.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
camelliaCase

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back