Mergers & Acquisitions Case (2013 Round 2)

Deep Analysis

Hi guys!

Does anyone have worked solution for this case study? I would really appreciate if someone could show/discuss questions from there.

Thanks in advance. Good luck to those who made it to Round 2 2015.

krokodilizm

Hi guys!

Does anyone have worked solution for this case study? I would really appreciate if someone could show/discuss questions from there.

Thanks in advance. Good luck to those who made it to Round 2 2015.
With a bit of lateness, why don't you post the problem here to see what it is about?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
priokatm

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics

• VBA code giving errors and stopping Excel
    Hello Experts, I have this code being used to loop through files in a file path, and copy specific data to another sheet. It is giving me several...
  • Disable MsgBox message
    Morning, I have a userform where if i leave a ComboBox empty i see a MsgBox warning me that i must enter an invoice number. It is this MsgBox i...
  • Macro Recorder into VBA, Copy Paste Data Filled Cells
    Hi Everyone, I have a macro recorder file that takes a selection of data, copies, then pastes into a new sheet on ("A2:B2") The issue is my...
  • Number format changes while pasting into a cell
    Hi, I am trying to paste a number 180204524303 from an email to an excel cell, however, whenever i try to do so , the the paste value appears as...
  • Collating data
    Hello all. Could someone please help. I am trying to pull all column data from multiple sheets (24 I total so far) into 1 master sheet without...
  • Sum Multiple Columns Based on Multiple Criteria
    I am trying to consolidate data by summing columns G through M based on material, plant, vendor, and fiscal year being identical. The period does...