Merging Excel files of same name (number formats - e.g. 30, 33, 44, 54) from different folders into a master file for each name

cesarfaria

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello, gentlemen!

Here is the situation... Hope you guys can help me!

1. Objective
  • Compile multiple reports (with the same name) from different "month folders" which are inside "year folders" into a Master file: "Database";
  • The 2020 "year folder" does not have "month folders" inside and the reports are directly uploaded inside;
  • The 2021 "year folder" have "month folders" inside and the reports are uploaded for each month;
1615467146142.png

2. Logic

• Each report has the following structure:
1615468632307.png

• For each report, it is needed to collect the entire row just for the rows with WHOLE NUMBERS in column A "Código":
1615468715067.png

• The output for the macro should be at thew worksheet "Compilation Base" inside the Master file "Database" like shown below:
1615469618349.png

3. Observations
  • Every time I run the macro, the worksheet "Compilation Base" inside my Master file should clean up the worksheet and re-fill the data if there are new month folders created;
    • It is completely possible to change my "Month folder" names to number ones - e.g. Janeiro -> 1, Fevereiro -> 2, and so on...;
I believe that's all the information.

I really hope someone can help me with this one... I am really stucked where to start..

Thank you all.

C. Faria

Excel Facts

Show numbers in thousands?
Use a custom number format of #,##0,K. Each comma after the final 0 will divide the displayed number by another thousand
Guys, just correcting the observation...

3. Observations
  • Every time I run the macro, the worksheet "Compilation Base" inside my Master fileshould clean up the worksheet and re-fill the data if there are new data, for example new month folders created with data;
    • It is completely possible to change my "Month folder" names to number ones - e.g. Janeiro -> 1, Fevereiro -> 2, and so on...;

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back