Min and Max hour per day with no way to select a range since a timestamp is being used + Average per week

stevenalvarado

Hi guys & girls.

I´ve been reading your forums for almost one month and until now I decided to get on board.

This is what I have, only column A and B will be seen by the rest of the people who will use the Excel file once it is finished.

Column B will have the timestamp via VBA (please take a look at the code, it is working for me though). One more thing, I know nothing about VBA so please bear with me.

What I would need is Column E (MIN) and F(MAX) to give me the Earliest and latest hour of column B only if date in column C is the same of column K that´s because, column K is just comparing information. This is the only idea that I have since I am just beggining with Excel 2010.

As you can see, column C has only the date given by the timestamp. Because it is a timestamp, no ranges can be chosen since different people have different schedules.

One more thing, I need to know how many transactions are being worked per hour, you can see that also it is important to have that information for an average of transactions worked per hour each week and since every week begins in our company each Sunday and ends on Saturday, you will find on the file the idea that I had: look at the transactions work per day and and divide that into the number of hours worked said day.

Hope I made myself clear.

Excel Facts

Which lookup functions find a value equal or greater than the lookup value?
MATCH uses -1 to find larger value (lookup table must be sorted ZA). XLOOKUP uses 1 to find values greater and does not need to be sorted.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hat4Life

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back