Mirror multiple cells (one row) in another worksheet

quick_68

Hello everyone,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>
I have a database of training records that we have done with ALL 600 of our employees.
I need to mirror individual rows in other sheets that are labeled with specific area. Also I say mirror instead of copy because I would like when I change the main sheet it changes that value in location sheet as well.<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Top row = classes C to AV<o:p></o:p>
Columns A, B = First and last name<o:p></o:p>
The rest of the data is dates that the employee has completed the training. <o:p></o:p>
I am breaking these names down to location where the work in the plant. <o:p></o:p>
As for the second worksheet they will match via columns A-AV but differ in which row they were originally. <o:p></o:p>
Ex... John Doe in row 25 of all employees may be row 1 in plant C sheet<o:p></o:p>
I hope I have given a good enough description and haven’t confused anyone.... i sure feel that way <o:p></o:p>
Thanks! <o:p></o:p>

Excel Facts

How to create a cell-sized chart?
Tiny charts, called Sparklines, were added to Excel 2010. Look for Sparklines on the Insert tab.
I understand that if i put "=" in the location worksheet and click a single cell it will change it as well which is what i want, but there are a TON of cells a would have to do this to . . . 40,800 i believe. i dont have that kind of time :(
Thanks

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharmarick

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back