Missing FILTER functions

Kurtin

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hey all,

I saw another post relating to this so I apologize if this is breaking rules, but I bought a year subscription to 365 so I can use it at home and that's what is said you need for FILTER function to work, I'm not sure if it's because I'm using it on Mac or what, but I kinda need it. If there's any other way to get it please let me know, I am getting a new laptop soon which is windows so hopefully that makes a difference.

Thanks in advance

Excel Facts

What do {} around a formula in the formula bar mean?
{Formula} means the formula was entered using Ctrl+Shift+Enter signifying an old-style array formula.
As long as you've got all the latest updates, then you should have the filter function.

Upvote 0
okay thank you, I'll check and see if there's a need for any updates when I'm home

Upvote 0
I'm currently on version 2012, but if you are on the semi-annual channel the version number might be lower.

Upvote 0
I'm currently on version 2012, but if you are on the semi-annual channel the version number might be lower.
I went to a store and bought a card that gave me 12 months with 3 months free, I'm not sure if this would have anything to do with it

Upvote 0
It maybe that it hasn't been updated.

Upvote 0
Hey, it turned out it was just because it was a MAC laptop, I got my new laptop tried to update and it said everything was already up to date and it all ended up working. Just thought I'd let you know the outcome

Upvote 0
Solution
Glad you're sorted & thanks for letting us know.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbind kumar

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back