Missing UserForm

ijhoeq

Board Regular
Hey all,

I've created a UserForm and written code for the UserForm. I test the UserForm by clicking the play button on the code editor. Today I tried opening my file and when I click Alt+F11 to open the VBA editor, there is nothing there... No UserForm and no code to be found. Can anyone help me reopen the UserForm and code editor? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I've been working on this since April and it is a huge UserForm.

Thanks!

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.
You didn't save the file as an xlsx file did you?

Upvote 0
I've opened it several times and it worked but this time the code and userform are missing from vba editor

Upvote 0
Do the modules still exist, but you can't access them, or have they gone completely?
Also do you have any standard modules or code in the sheet modules? If so have they gone as well?

Upvote 0
I'm not sure if they exist or not. When I insert another userform it enters as userform2 so I'm guessing that it's there somewhere. Here is what I have. It used to show a window with the userform and one with the code. I cannot figure out how to reopen those windows or if they're gone.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    47.8 KB · Views: 10
Upvote 0
Ok try Ctrl R and F4 that should bring up the project explorer window & properties window.

Upvote 0
Solution
Thank you. That brought it up and I was able to find it. We can always count on you Fluff!! Thanks again!

Upvote 0
You're welcome & thanks for the feedback.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ajax40

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back