Missing VBA Userform Toolbox

MagiCat

Board Regular
In Excel 2003 I'm trying to create a Userform but I can't seem to get the toolbox to display. I've been toggling the toolbox icon when I have the userform active but am having no luck.

I can't say that I've ever tried using the Toolbox on this installation of Excel.

Any thoughts on getting my toolbox?

Excel Facts

How to calculate loan payments in Excel?
Use the PMT function: =PMT(5%/12,60,-25000) is for a $25,000 loan, 5% annual interest, 60 month loan.
I run into the same problem with that, no toolbox. It seems to toggle the toolbar icon so it appears that VBA thinks its there.

Upvote 0
the toolbox only shows while the userform is active, click on the userform, see if it has lost focus

Upvote 0
I found it, I thought the toolbox would be within the main window, it's actually a completely detached Window and it was on my leftmost monitor.

Upvote 0
I had the same issue and it ended up behind my taskbar that was docked on the side of the monitor. Took a while to find.

Upvote 0
Over ten years later I'm still running into this issue multiple times.
I'm having multiple monitors with varying resolutions and rotations and VBA editor sure doesn't like it. I needed to move the VBA editor into different screen and change window sizing to get the toolbox suddenly pop back up in another screen. Toolbox wasn't visible dispute userform editor was active window and toolbox was called via toolbar and view -dropdown, so this is a feature for curtain. Hope someone found relevant even today.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
excelknuckles

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back