ModelOff 2015 - Does anybody know what % of people get through the first round?

luckyluke

Hi everybody,

would anybody know what is the actual chance of getting into the 2nd round?

What score is needed or what % of participants get through the first round?

Thank you for the answer!

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Remove leading & trailing spaces
Save as CSV to remove all leading and trailing spaces. It is faster than using TRIM().

Gurjot

I think 40-50% goes to round to. If you do even 50-60% of questions correctly, you are through.

luckyluke

Thank you Gurjot for your reply!

Meanwhile I've sent an e-mail to the official ModelOff address and I've got this reply:

[h=2]Re: ModelOff 2015 - % of people getting through the first round‏[/h]"Thanks for your email. To be honest there's no real set cut-off one way or another. It can be generally be anywhere from Top 40% to Top 60%, depending on how strong people's performances are. We're not in the business of being overly harsh with this - it's more just a need to progress people who are competent enough to handle tougher Round 2 questions."

So, it's pretty much the same as you've mentioned above.

But thank you for the overall score that you provided that should be enough to go through.

Good luck if you are attending!

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hereheis

This Week's Hot Topics

• Finding issue in If elseif else with For each Loop
    Finding issue in If elseif else with For each Loop I have tried this below code but i'm getting in Y column filled with W005. Colud you please...
  • MsgBox Error
    Hi Guys, I have the below error show up when i try and run my macro in File1 but works fine if i copy and paste the same code into file2. [ATTACH...
  • CELL FORMAT - IF CONDITION
    My Cell Format is [B]""0.00" Cr". [/B]But in the cell, it is showing 123.00 for editing. (123 is entry figure). (Data imported from other...
  • Show numbers nearly the same
    Is this possible. I have a number that can change very time eg 0.00001234 Then I have a lot of numbers 0.0000001, 0.0000002, 0.00000004...
  • Please i need your help to create formula
    I need a formula in cell B8 to do this >>if b1=1 then multiply ( cell b8) by 10% ,if b1=2 multiply by 20%,if=3 multiply by 30%. Thank you in...
  • Got error while adding column and filter
    Got error while adding column and filter In column Z has some like "Success" and "Error". I want to add column in AA if the Z cell value is...