More help with OR

PritiOne

I got the last one - can you help me with this one?

=IF(OR(PromoPricing?="Crunch Time Promo", PromoPricing2?= "Crunch Time Promo"),IF(VLOOKUP(S19,ProductTable,20,0)="Y","MS 3000 Promotion",IF(OR(PromoPricing?="SN Unbundled",PromoPricing2?="SN Unbundled"),IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(NewProdList,SNUnbundledList,0)),"SN Promo")),IF(W19>0,"A","")&IF(X19>0," B","")&IF(Y19>0," C","")&IF(Z19>0," D","")&IF(AA19>0," E","")&IF(AB19>0%," F","")))

Excel Facts

Copy PDF to Excel
Select data in PDF. Paste to Microsoft Word. Copy from Word and paste to Excel.
I just can't figure it out - I can get a result if I have both PromoPricing? and promoPricing2? set as one of the values I have in the formul, but if the values are different (should go to default calculations) the answer is FALSE...????

Here's my formula:

=IF(OR(PromoPricing?="Crunch Time Promo",PromoPricing2?="Crunch Time Promo"),IF(VLOOKUP(S20,ProductTable,20,0)="Y","MS 3000 Promotion",IF(OR(PromoPricing?="SN Unbundled",PromoPricing2?="SN Unbundled"),IF(ISNUMBER(MATCH(NewProdList,SNUnbundledList,0)),"SN Promo"))),IF(W20>0,"A","")&IF(X20>0," B","")&IF(Y20>0," C","")&IF(Z20>0," D","")&IF(AA20>0," E","")&IF(AB20>0%," F",""))

Upvote 0
Hi

On the quick test I did, seems to be OK. I didn't have anything in the named ranges so it went to default. As I didn't have anything in the row 20 cells, it defaulted to blank. Tested this by changing the "" in the default output to "xx" in one of the outputs.

Tony

Upvote 0
Hi there,

You seem to have a problem after "MS 3000 Promotion" is the following IF intended to be the option if you don't find a "Y" in your look-up table or if neither PromoPricing? nor PromoPricing2? are equal to Crunch Time Promo.

As far as I can see the following formula will work except when you have no "Y" in your look-up table, for which you need to provide an option.

=IF(OR(PromoPricing?="Crunch Time Promo",PromoPricing2?="Crunch Time Promo"),IF(VLOOKUP(S20,ProductTable,20,0)="Y","MS 3000 Promotion"),IF(OR(PromoPricing?="SN Unbundled",PromoPricing2?="SN Unbundled"),IF(ISNA(MATCH(NewProdList,SNUnbundledList,0)),IF(W20>0,"A","")&IF(X20>0," B","")&IF(Y20>0," C","")&IF(Z20>0," D","")&IF(AA20>0," E","")&IF(AB20>0%," F",""),"SN Promo")))

Upvote 0
Furthermore, if both PromoPricing? and promopricing2? are blank the answer will be FALSE - is that what you want?

Upvote 0
If both promos are blank then I need this logic to kick in:

IF(W20>0,"A","")&IF(X20>0," B","")&IF(Y20>0," C","")&IF(Z20>0," D","")&IF(AA20>0," E","")&IF(AB20>0%," F",""),"SN Promo")))

If only one promo is selected, it should result as the answer for the applicable line items.

Upvote 0
Hi again,

OK try this: =IF(OR(PromoPricing?="Crunch Time Promo",PromoPricing2?="Crunch Time Promo"),IF(VLOOKUP(S20,ProductTable,20,0)="Y","MS 3000 Promotion","No 'Y' entry in Product Table"),IF(OR(PromoPricing?="SN Unbundled",PromoPricing2?="SN Unbundled"),IF(ISNA(MATCH(NewProdList,SNUnbundledList,0)),"NewProdList No. not in SN Unbundled List","SN Promo"),IF(W20>0,"A","")&IF(X20>0," B","")&IF(Y20>0," C","")&IF(Z20>0," D","")&IF(AA20>0," E","")&IF(AB20>0%," F","")))

HTH

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jacksonashleigh99

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back