More Table Option - Pivot Table Fields

danieleduardo24

Good Afternoon everyone,

I’m currently struggling with an excel feature. Whenever a pivot table is created and the pivot table fields open, there is an option under the fields column called ‘more tables’! I’m wondering how can I add that again. I updated my Excel to the most recent (2016) and I can’t find the feature anymore. I use macOS. Any help will truly be appreciated, thank you

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

How to fill five years of quarters?
Type 1Q-2023 in a cell. Grab the fill handle and drag down or right. After 4Q-2023, Excel will jump to 1Q-2024. Dash can be any character.

Fazza

MrExcel MVP
maybe this google find answers your question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...16-pivot/d2f121db-89bc-4789-a627-c15c19fad3da

(All non-Mac Excel versions that have pivot tables can join data from multiple tables. Recent Excel versions have a different user-interface for doing this, such as the 'more tables' you refer to. The thing is, even without the 'more tables' icon it can be done. Having never used a Mac version of Excel, I'm only speculating that a Mac will be the same: that is, even if you don't see the 'more tables' icon perhaps the functionality exists. Suggest you google.)

regards, Fazza

Last edited:

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WPY

This Week's Hot Topics