More Table Option - Pivot Table Fields

danieleduardo24

Good Afternoon everyone,

I’m currently struggling with an excel feature. Whenever a pivot table is created and the pivot table fields open, there is an option under the fields column called ‘more tables’! I’m wondering how can I add that again. I updated my Excel to the most recent (2016) and I can’t find the feature anymore. I use macOS. Any help will truly be appreciated, thank you

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
maybe this google find answers your question https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us...16-pivot/d2f121db-89bc-4789-a627-c15c19fad3da

(All non-Mac Excel versions that have pivot tables can join data from multiple tables. Recent Excel versions have a different user-interface for doing this, such as the 'more tables' you refer to. The thing is, even without the 'more tables' icon it can be done. Having never used a Mac version of Excel, I'm only speculating that a Mac will be the same: that is, even if you don't see the 'more tables' icon perhaps the functionality exists. Suggest you google.)

regards, Fazza

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocbudda

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back