Nikolis

Office Version
  1. 2007
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello everybody.

Pretty silly userform case study, to experiment, yet I'm facing a problem.

The UserForm has 2 rectangle images, each in blue color (initially) and green color (when the MouseMove-s on it). When the MouseMove-s over the rest of the userform surface, the images are blue again. Tested, everything ok so far ; we keep that blue is regular color, green is highlight color.

When the UserForm initializes, a MultiPage (2 pages) control is also initiated but it's Visibility is set to False.
When Image1 is clicked then ; the MultiPage appears and its 1st page is loaded (MultiPage.Value = 0).
When Image2 is clicked then ; the MultiPage appears and its 2st page is loaded (MultiPage.Value = 1).
I can also toggle between the two pages, either by clicking on their captions or through the Image Controls.

Thing is ; once one of the Images has been clicked, it's color remains green. But when the other one is also clicked it's green too and they are now both green, like they're both highlighted (remember ; original color is blue).
I can still switch page (in the MultiPage control), yet the Images remain green (highlighted) ... forever.

Now, I added a line's code to each Image's "Click" event (setting the other Image's color as Blue), the code is copied/pasted well (so no Syntax problems), the ... App runs fine, but still the images remain green no matter what.

Any directions how to fix that ? What am I missing - I know I'm novice, yet I thought I was past this point.

Thanks in advance.

Excel Facts

How can you turn a range sideways?
Copy the range. Select a blank cell. Right-click, Paste Special, then choose Transpose.
Can't even remember the incident ... reading it looks like I have assigned an OnClick event highlighting instead of MouseMove ... messy anyway.
I need to dig a little bit, to remember. Should be back on Sunday. Thank you for reminding me.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back