Move text in cells via Checkbox tick

Malcolm torishi

Board Regular
Hi I can anyone help please
i have 2 worksheet, worksheet 1 has all patients names in column A2 - A22 and address in B2 -B22. In column C I have a checkbox alongside each name/address. What I want to do is tick the checkbox and the name and address of the person on that row will move to worksheet 2 and and move the names up on sheet 1 so there are no blanks. And if i tick another checkbox another that name will drop under the other name on sheet 2

Hello I just want to come back to you and let you know that I have used your VBA Code and that it has help me sort out what I wanted to do. Thank you so much very appreciated

Upvote 0

Excel Facts

Copy formula down without changing references
If you have =SUM(F2:F49) in F50; type Alt+' in F51 to copy =SUM(F2:F49) to F51, leaving the formula in edit mode. Change SUM to COUNT.
Hello I just want to come back to you and let you know that I have used your VBA Code and that it has help me sort out what I wanted to do. Thank you so much very appreciated
Glad I was able to help you.
Come back here to Mr. Excel next time you need additional assistance.

Upvote 0
Hi
the vba code you have suggested works brilliant and does everything other than one thing that I now need it to do. That is , when I double click on the cell to delete a range on that row, can the code delete, say 2 ranges on that row. eg leaving a column with the middle of a range that as a formula in thus leaving the formula rather than being deleted.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Armadillos

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back