Moving rows to middle of sheet under a title

niteNarmor

New to VBA.

I am trying to learn how to move rows in a sheet under a line of text. This is not a predefined row the text sits in. The row number the text sits in will change depending of the information above.

For example, there is an order which was placed and sits somewhere in top portion of the worksheet which changes hourly based on orders taken and orders shipped. Once the order is printed, then it needs to move below a line a text "Ready to Ship". Because all this information is in one sheet, that line of test moves with the number of orders taken. Line of text could be line 100 but next hour could be 85 or 135.

Is the above even possible? I have seen the rows being able to move to different sheets or bottom of existing data but not in the middle of sheet.

Excel Facts

Bring active cell back into view
Start at A1 and select to A9999 while writing a formula, you can't see A1 anymore. Press Ctrl+Backspace to bring active cell into view.
You said: Quote
Once the order is printed, then it needs to move below a line a text "Ready to Ship"
Unquote

Where on the row will we find "Ready to Ship"
Will it be column J or column B or ??

And I do not know how to have a script run when you decide to do a printing of the order.

So lets just say when you double click on column A of the row you want moved the script will run.

And so if you have 20 such rows with Ready to Ship in column J where will this row be moved to?
After the last row with Ready to ship in column J ?

To help I need more specific details like this.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomExceller01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back