MS Excel help

miros7

Hello. I hope someone is willing to help in solving two tasks in Excel that are now on the exam. Which tool to use to print the parts that student needs to pass the exam? How to make a pivot table as stated in the task?

first task

"* If the student was over 50% points from each part of the exam passed the exam and he needs to assign a rating to the scoring scale
* If the student had less than 50% points from any part of the exam failed the exam and he needs to print the column rating "part of the exam should be put down" - if, for example, fell from K1 and K3 is required to print the column rating K1, K3 "

Problem 2

The default data on estimates from the Computer practicum 1 students Science 2012_2013 year.
Make a two-dimensional table where the column marks from the practical part, and on line marks of theory and concluding marks
* Plot the results (to make a graph of the same as in the picture).
* Interpret the results.

WdsbtrFM.png

BWUWddz8.png

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.
If this is homework/coursework, you will find members reluctant to do your work for you.

Rather, tell us what you have tried, what worked, what didn't, what approach do YOU think should be tried, etc?

Upvote 0
1st task: I tried to do this =IF(AVERAGE(G3:I3)>=2; ROUND(AVERAGE(G3:I3);1);IF(G3=1;"polaze K1";IF(H3=1;"polaze K2";IF(I3=1;"polaze K3";IF(AND(G3=1;H3=1);"polaze K1 i K2";IF(AND(G1=1;I3=1);"polaze K1 i K3";IF(AND(H3=1;I3=1);"polaze K2 i K3";"polaze K1, K2 i K3")))))))

translation for "polaze" = taking (the exam part)
K1, K2 and K3 are parts of exam

i got this error #DIV/0!

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jmsotelo

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back