Multi-Part Excel product

NGB82KS

Board Regular
Office Version
  1. 2016
So I'm trying to build an excel spreadsheet that I can distribute to other schools that will allow for the following functions,
Essentially, they will use the first tab to add rows and create their schedule, which then will generate a CSV sheet on tab 3 that they can import into excel or Gmail thus creating their calendar reminders, but I need some help with the below. (also see attachment)
  1. TAB 1 (SELECTION)
    1. Individuals will select a to and from date they want to build the calendar. (Need help with a drop-down or selection window)
    2. They will then select and add a list of courses they need from a dropdown menu (which comes from TAB 2. REQUIREMENTS Table"ReqTable" Column "C" titled "Course" (=ReqTable[[#Headers],[Course]]) )
    3. The frequency will then be filled in from their selection (Need help with the if cella=certian dropdown text then enter its frequency here)
    4. When all the courses are complete they will click the Generate Calendar Button (Need help with code to pull the list from the table and generate the list (to TAB 3. (CALENDAR) and use the start date to add the frequency)
      (e.g. if ARw007 is selected as a course, the frequency is 7 days, so it would add 7 days to the start date for that calendar event (i.e. Start date is 3 August, so the event would be added for the 10th of August with title as ARw007 - Assignments Review.))
      Tab1.PNG

2. TAB 2 (REQUIREMENTS)
    1. This is the table that generates the courses for TAB 1 (SELECTION)
      Tab2.PNG

3. TAB 3 (CALENDAR)
    1. This should be the generated list with all the formulas to add times/dates etc that they can import into their mail.
      Tab3.PNG
Any help anyone has for any pieces to this would be greatly appreciated. I have 400+ courses for people and it would be super helpful if they could just have an easy calendar reminder of when things were due or coming due

Excel Facts

Add Bullets to Range
Select range. Press Ctrl+1. On Number tab, choose Custom. Type Alt+7 then space then @ sign (using 7 on numeric keypad)
For frequency use this,
=INDEX('TAB2'!D3:$D$100,MATCH(TAB1!$A$7,'TAB2'!C3:$C$100,0))

Upvote 0
for selection of date
click on file>option>customize ribbon>developer>ok the
click on developer top of sheet>ads ins>search (date picker)>add>ok then calender will appear

Upvote 0
for selection of date
click on file>option>customize ribbon>developer>ok the
click on developer top of sheet>ads ins>search (date picker)>add>ok then calender will appear
So the group policy doesnt allow me to put adins, its greyed out.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back