Multiple AND must be satisfied, formula help please -

aiki100

Board Regular
Hello all - I am trying to figure out a way to do the following please, and could use some help:

I have the following headers:

A1 = TestA, B1= TestA Verified, C1= TestB, D1 = TestB Verified, E1= Time, F1= Time Verified, and finally G1 = All Tests Satisfied,

I have a lookup that populates the TestA, TestB, and Time cells in row2 with specific data I want to test for.

I then have a formula that looks across data elsewhere and checks to see if a populated test is in fact satisfied. If the test for TestA is satisfied, then an "x" will be marked in B2, (TestA Verified). If the test is not satisfied, then B2 is left blank.

G2 needs to have a formula that will mark an "x," ONLY IF ALL the populated criteria are satisfied, i.e., all are marked with an x. If all tests are not satisfied, then leave G2 blank.

I have some 15 tests that I have to use, and sometimes only 2 tests will be populated (and sometimes only one), and other times all 15 might be populated and testing. I don't know if this makes any difference, but thought I'd add in this information.

Does anyone have a thought on this please? Thanks in advance for the assistance!

Excel Facts

Excel Can Read to You
Customize Quick Access Toolbar. From All Commands, add Speak Cells or Speak Cells on Enter to QAT. Select cells. Press Speak Cells.
Can you post some sample data so we can look at it for you?

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbind kumar

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back