Multiple criteria for chart series values

kwhite100

Board Regular
Hello,

I have an exploded pie chart that I would like to give me the respected values.

I have created a name range such as

Code:
=COUNTIFS('[FSS Roll-up Spreadsheet.xls]Sept'!$D$2:$D$35,"Matterhorn",'[FSS Roll-up Spreadsheet.xls]Sept'!$F$2:$F$35,"Hazard Analysis")

This returns the appropriate value and graphs it appropriately no problem. However, I also want to add the next value such as..
Code:
=COUNTIFS('[FSS Roll-up Spreadsheet.xls]Sept'!$D$2:$D$35,"Peter-Pan",'[FSS Roll-up Spreadsheet.xls]Sept'!$F$2:$F$35,"Hazard Analysis")

In essence..I want to do equation1,equation2 all in the series values.

I am having a bit of a problem with excel accepting it. I can't just put a comma inbetween the formulas. Can someone please assist me how I can go about doing this?

Thank you.

Excel Facts

Links? Where??
If Excel says you have links but you can't find them, go to Formulas, Name Manager. Look for old links to dead workbooks & delete.
I believe you misunderstood me. I do not want the sum of elements in the array. I want the first x value to be formula1, and the second x values to be formula2 and so on. Sumproduct gives you the sum of all values in the array. I essentially want to capture an array of elements where my conditions are met and assign those to the x values but with formulas and not a range refence,

Upvote 0
Instead of the x value range being Sheet1!A1:A5, I want formula1,formula2,formula3,formula4,formula5.

Upvote 0
I got this working with a Macro but I want to know if we can assign arrays within the series box.

My macro searches and assigns to an array and then I create a chart with the series of my array.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rich Cohen

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back