Multiple Criteria Multiple Worksheets Find Match Lookup place on Summary Page

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Need a summary page that pulls data from multiple worksheets in the same workbook. Each day an excel spreadsheet that has device readings is created and saved in a folder. The devices have unique identifiers. There are 20 devices. I have used a macro to place all of the sheets in one workbook. Need Excel to look through each tab of the worksheet for the 1. device identifier and 2. the date, then place the meter reading on the summary page which will be the first tab of the spreadsheet. I have spent hours researching and trying but I can't figure it out. The worksheets with the source data are auto-generated daily and are in two formats, not identical. The date is in a merged cell. The worksheets are in two basic formats. For some devices I need the summary page to pull the Daily Gross (gal) and for other devices I need the Daily Net MCF to be reflected on the summary page. How can I accomplish this without going through ALL 600 (20 devices * 30 days per month) tabs manually? I am praying hoping someone can assist. Small example attached. Forever Grateful! Thanks so much!

Attachments

• Summary Page.JPG
    Summary Page.JPG
    110.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Tab 1.JPG
    Tab 1.JPG
    162.9 KB · Views: 17
  • Tab 2.JPG
    Tab 2.JPG
    222.4 KB · Views: 20

Excel Facts

Does the VLOOKUP table have to be sorted?
No! when you are using an exact match, the VLOOKUP table can be in any order. Best-selling items at the top is actually the best.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Et_Cetera

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back