multiple pages for invoice template

xtend2000

How would I edit a template that will create a 2nd (or 3rd, etc.) page only if necessary?

Thanks!

Excel Facts

Save Often
If you start asking yourself if now is a good time to save your Excel workbook, the answer is Yes
Hi xtend2000

Welcome to the board. I can't remember who it was that said it on this board, but I remember the phrase "help us to help you" being the focus of a reply.

You need to give detail in your post. You need to explain what you are doing and hope to achieve? What the data or formula is you are using? What range the data occupies i.e "A2:AQ100". Build a picture for the experts and they won't let you down.

Re-submit your post.

Upvote 0
The invoice templates are mainly used in making the purchase or sale order in any industry.The invoice template that are of various types as designed invoice template,freelancer invoice template and generic invoice templates that are used in the industries.

Upvote 0
The invoice templates are used for billing system.If your invoice template contains all contents regarding sales and purchase then you can make a better billing.The invoice are the main part of the industries.The designed invoice templates are mainly used in the industries.

Upvote 0
Wow, you waited 10 years to re-submit your post. What were you doing all those years?

In all seriousness though, what is it you are looking for dws123? Is it related to the original post?

Upvote 0
Invoice template provide easiness to accountant to create sale and purchase order, by using it he can easily implement the data and other can easily understand the record also.

Upvote 0
Forget carrying on multiple pages for invoices. fetchflow.com | Invoice Designs is providing the best facilities to their users. Create any type of invoice template. Use it for your business with out ant charges. No need to carry multiple pages. you can make settings to keep multiple transactions on it.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DW Draft

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back