Multiple Vlookup with and or formula twice

slohman

Board Regular
I would like to use this formula that works but I need it to look at other criteria's

What I have
=IF(AND($E$12="Kelvcon",$F$281>=0),VLOOKUP(@$A:$A,Master!AF:AR,10,"False")*$F$281)

What I would like
=IF(AND($E$12="Kelvcon",$F$281>=0),VLOOKUP(@$A:$A,Master!AF:AR,10,"False")*$F$281), IF(AND($E$12="Outdoor",$F$281>=0),VLOOKUP(@$A:$A,Master!CD:CP,10,"False")*$F$281)
but this doesn't work.

I know if will be a simple fix but I cant work it out.

Excel Facts

Create a Pivot Table on a Map
If your data has zip codes, postal codes, or city names, select the data and use Insert, 3D Map. (Found to right of chart icons).
Master!CD:CP means that VLOOKUP looks in the first column CD to the value of @$A:$A. In the first VLOOKUP it looks to column AF.

Upvote 0
Yes what I would like is Kelvcon in E12 and F281of they have text or number then column A:A matches Master AF:AR then it takes an amount and multiples it but if Outdoor is in E12 then find the match in A:A and Master CD:CP and multiple that with F281.

Upvote 0
=IF(AND($E$12="Kelvcon",$F$281>=0),VLOOKUP(@$A:$A,Master!AF:AR,10,"False")*$F$281), IF(AND($E$12="Outdoor",$F$281>=0),VLOOKUP(@$A:$A,Master!CD:CP,10,"False")*$F$281)

Upvote 0
TIA

I can get the first of the formula to work but when I put the second if formula in it turns into a #VALUE they work separately but not together.

Upvote 0
You had a bracket in the wrong place try
Excel Formula:
=IF(AND($E$12="Kelvcon",$F$281>=0),VLOOKUP(@$A:$A,Master!AF:AR,10,"False")*$F$281, IF(AND($E$12="Outdoor",$F$281>=0),VLOOKUP(@$A:$A,Master!CD:CP,10,"False")*$F$281,""))

I suggest that you update your Account details (or click your user name at the top right of the forum) so helpers always know what Excel version(s) & platform(s) you are using as the best solution often varies by version. (Don’t forget to scroll down & ‘Save’)

Upvote 0
Solution
You had a bracket in the wrong place try
Excel Formula:
=IF(AND($E$12="Kelvcon",$F$281>=0),VLOOKUP(@$A:$A,Master!AF:AR,10,"False")*$F$281, IF(AND($E$12="Outdoor",$F$281>=0),VLOOKUP(@$A:$A,Master!CD:CP,10,"False")*$F$281,""))

I suggest that you update your Account details (or click your user name at the top right of the forum) so helpers always know what Excel version(s) & platform(s) you are using as the best solution often varies by version. (Don’t forget to scroll down & ‘Save’)
Thank you to you both. Works perfectly

Upvote 0
Glad we could help & thanks for the feedback.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomExceller01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back