My Excel 2007 Files seriously corrupted

NealReyd

Dear Experts,

All my excel files have been corrupted and I'm unable to open any of them.
I tried couple of free download for excel file recovery in google but non of them helped me.

I see message from Microsoft Excel: Your file is severey damaged unable to recover is the message I am getting.

Please help me....as they are some critical files.

Thanks in advance..

Excel Facts

Easy bullets in Excel
If you have a numeric keypad, press Alt+7 on numeric keypad to type a bullet in Excel.
I tried all it, but nothing. I have a corrupt Excel file that I need repair quickly. Which is the best excel recovery tool at the moment? I'm using Excel 2013 on Windows 8.1. The data is very important, so I do not want to do any experiments.

Upvote 0
If you google data recovery, there are many sites that will do it for a fee or sell you a product to do it.....but depending on what caused the corruption, will decide whether the data can be recovered or not.
Have you tried any of the steps in the previous posts ??

Upvote 0
Yes I have tried all the steps, but I had no luck. I searched on Google for a good recovery tool and i found three options, Datanumen, Cimaware and Stellar Phoenix. Each tool has a different price, but I need a fast solutions, so what do you think? I mean, what tool should I use?
Thank you for your reply.

Upvote 0
how did they all become corrupted, that sounds like bad file management rather than excel.

2013 should read 2007 without any issue, 2013 read in 2007 would be a totally different matter.

are they across a network, how are the backups, if you start excel without addins, do they open

does anyone still use a lower excel version

any hard disk crashes

Upvote 0
It would be really hard to advise on any product without knowing, as mole has stated, what caused the issue.

Upvote 0
Hi again, I want just say that I've found the solution and I could repair my excel file.
Thanks for the support anyway.

Upvote 0
share the solution so others may benefit

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cdnMech

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back