My husband went on a business trip and LEFT ME THIS GOAT...

WebVixn

Who will take care of Daisy for me?? It was such a kind gesture for Smitty to leave me some company whilst off slaying dragons and bringing home the beef, but I think Daisy now prefers the company of really smart geeky men. ;) -- Cyn

Excel Facts

Return population for a City
If you have a list of cities in A2:A100, use Data, Geography. Then =A2.Population and copy down.
Shhhhhhh Cyn, that's an MVP secret ;)

But I have an idea... Having shared the {ahem} company with so many MVP's; perhaps you can take some Excel lessons from Daisy. ;)

Edit: Just a thought... Daisy is meant to be with Jerry!!! That sly dog Smitty; he whisked her off in the dead of the night, didn't he? Now now Smitty; we have to share ma-a-a-a-a-ate!

Last edited:
Shhhhhhh Cyn, that's an MVP secret ;)

But I have an idea... Having shared the {ahem} company with so many MVP's; perhaps you can take some Excel lessons from Daisy. ;)

Edit: Just a thought... Daisy is meant to be with Jerry!!! That sly dog Smitty; he whisked her off in the dead of the night, didn't he? Now now Smitty; we have to share ma-a-a-a-a-ate!
LOL! I spilled the goat! I'm so sorry. Putting her back into "stealth mode" for the baaaaad boys of MrExcel. ;) She just seems to be getting smarter and smarter, but she still doesn't like the Ribbon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Arbind kumar

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back