#NAME? Formula Error

BCS2

Board Regular
I have created a master workbook for my records and have saved a copy to a shared drive for others to access. It is not saved as a shared workbook, although I thought about doing it that way.

Anyway, whenever I enter data into the sheet it looks great on my workstation, however when someone else pulls it up on their machine the formulas give a "#NAME?" error. I have tried auditing the errors with no luck. I am thinking it may be individual settings on each computer, but no one is able to see the results of the formulas except me. I have tried three other computers in our office. I have also protected the worksheet. Would this have any bearing on seeing the formula calculations?

I also have some VBA code in this worksheet, but I "Enable Macros" when I open the sheet. That code is:

Private Sub Worksheet_Change(ByVal Target As Range)
If Target.Count<> 1 _
Or Target.Row<= 2 Then Exit Sub

If Intersect(Target, [D:H]) Is Nothing Then Exit Sub

If (Target - Int(Target))< TimeSerial(8, 0, 0) Then Target = Target + 0.5

End Sub

I have included a sample of the data below.
ETrack Jim.xls
ABCDEFGHIJKL
1EstimateTracking
2CustomerSales/CSREstimate#E-maildate/timePrintoutdate/timeDuedate/timeStartdate/timeDate/TimedeliveredNotesRequestedTurnTimeActualTurnTimeActualProd.Time
3TYCOSmith12341/21/049:00AM1/21/049:30AM1/22/0412:00PM1/21/0410:00AM1/22/0411:00AM#NAME?#NAME?#NAME?
1-26 to 1-30

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

:oops:

Excel Facts

How can you automate Excel?
Press Alt+F11 from Windows Excel to open the Visual Basic for Applications (VBA) editor.
The NETWORKDAYS function requires that the Analysis ToolPak be installed -- perhaps it is not installed on all machines?

Upvote 0
At first glance I'd suggest looking in the xl help on "Correct a #NAME? error"

HTH

Upvote 0
My guess is that the Analysis Tool Pak add-in has not been loaded on the other PCs so they can't find NETWORKDAYS.

Upvote 0
activate the Analysis ToolPak on your coworker's computers. Thats's the one thing I can think of. Good Luck. :p

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hat4Life

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back