Need a complicated VBA to send data from an entry sheet to another sheet based on a month.

Pronzone

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
  2. Mobile
I have a Workbook made to track property. The first sheet is the entry sheet and I have a VBA that will clear the sheet once completed ("Clear Form" button) and one to print the sheet ("Print Sheet" button). I have been trying to research how to set up a "Submit Form" button. This needs to take information from the entry sheet to another sheet in list format to help log the property being entered. But the catch is it needs to be by month. I have a drop down list in the entry sheet the denote which month the property was taken. I also have a drop down list for the location in which the property was stored, which also need to be listed in the "list" sheet. I looked through a few threads here and found one Posted by adityatandel back in 2008 that was close to what I was looking for but I needed to add the ability to send to a specific month sheet. However, I can cut it down to just an entry page and list sheet so as to not over complicate the VBA if needs be.

As a side note, is there also a way when pressing "Submit Form" an error message can come up letting the one inputting the information know that the sheet has not been fully completed?

I know this is a little complicated, well it is to me took me awhile to write the code for the print and clear VBA, any help and advise I would appreciate.

Excel Facts

Will the fill handle fill 1, 2, 3?
Yes! Type 1 in a cell. Hold down Ctrl while you drag the fill handle.
I forgot to specify some actions:
Cell C2 goes to column D,
cell I2 goes to column C,
cell C3 goes to column A,
cell I3 goes to column G,
cell C4 goes to column B,
cell I4 goes to column F,
cell B6 is a drop down list containing the months which would determine which month sheet the information sheet goes into,
cell J12 is another dropdown list that lists where the property is being stored and is listed in column E,
cell C25 goes to column H.

These are also the fields that need to be completed in order to submit the input sheet to the list sheet by month.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandomExceller01

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back