Need a Copy Macro to copy from 20 workbooks to a master workbook with 10 sheets

thankyouforyourhelp

I have a master workbook with about 10 sheets, each sheet has its own name, for example Origins, Twisted etc. For each sheet in my master workbook, I have 2 files XXX Pene, and XXX Oppo, from where I need to copy data.

Copy from XXX Pene: a range from cell B14 to cell D19 Paste to Master sheet xxx: a range from cell E17 to cell G22

Copy from XXX Oppo: a range starting with cell B13 Paste to Master sheet xxx:a range starting with cell A26

Oigins Pene & Origins Oppo are in the same folder; Twisted Pene & Twisted Oppo are in the same folder; But Origins and Twisted are in different folders

Here are 2 specific example:

1. For my master workbook sheet "Origins":

I need to copy data in a range from cell B14 to cell D19 in origins pene, and paste it to a range from cell E17 to cell G22 in the master workbook sheet Origins

I need to copy data in a range starting with cell B13 in the origins Oppo, and paste it to a range starting with cell A26 in the master workbook sheet Origins

2. For Twisted, I need to copy data from another 2 files,Twisted Pene & Twisted Oppo

I need to copy data in the range from cell B14 to cell D19 in Twisted Pene, and paste it to a range from cell E17 to cell G22 in my master workbook sheet Twisted

I need to copy data in a range starting with cell B13 in the origins Oppo, and paste it to a range starting with cell A26 in my master workbook sheet Twisted

3. So on and so forth for the rest

There will be more sheets adding to my master workbook, but need the same cope paste work. I will need to do the work every week so that I really wish this process could be done automatically.

Thank you very much in advance if anyone could help me with it! :)

Excel Facts

Select all contiguous cells
Pressing Ctrl+* (asterisk) will select the "current region" - all contiguous cells in all directions.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartinLarkin

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back