Need a pivot table 2010 template for practice. Help!!

israellawndale

Hello all,

please help, I am trying to learn pivot tables, I am looking at videos on you tube and I get a little confuse, it makes since what the instructors are showing on youtube, however, we all know that hands on is the better way to learn. I google templates for excel 2010 and I can't find any...I feel that I need to play with one in order for me to learn. I don't care about the data. if anyone knows where I can download a typical datasheet for pivot table, please send me a message or send me a copy . I really don't care about the data. I just want to manipulate the data...

ialvarad@arinc.com

circledchicken

Hi,

Have you seen the ExcelIsFun videos: Office 2010 Class #36: Excel PivotTables Pivot Tables 15 examples (Data Analysis) - YouTube
In the description there is a link to where you can get the files.

Maybe try this tutorial on Chandoo.org as well, which includes a sample workbook:
Excel Pivot Tables Tutorial : What is a Pivot Table and How to Make one | Chandoo.org - Learn Microsoft Excel Online

Also, you should remove your email from the post (see point 19 here: http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-questions/127080-guidelines-posting-updated-22-nov-2006-a.html).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aj17x55

Some videos you may like

This Week's Hot Topics