Need a quick assistance for a Gantt Chart in Excel

Moe87528

Office Version
  1. 365
Platform
  1. Windows
Hello,

After I enter a date range (start date and end date) for a certain task, I want to be able to physically enter each day a value; say 0 for not done and it would show it in red color, and 1 for done and it would show it green color. Also when I put either values 1 or 0, I want the data bar to show progress automatically, with 0 not affecting the data bar.

I have tried different methods but did not work, PLEASE HELP ME IN THIS !!!

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    41 KB · Views: 14

Excel Facts

What did Pito Salas invent?
Pito Salas, working for Lotus, popularized what would become to be pivot tables. It was released as Lotus Improv in 1989.
I don't know that this something that someone is going to be able to explain, but first, I'm not quite sure what it is that you want - what is it that will be showing in red/green? The date? the blocked out period of days?

" Also when I put either values 1 or 0, I want the data bar to show progress automatically, with 0 not affecting the data bar. " If something is either 1 or 0 (i.e., either True or False), then that means that the task is either complete or it's not - if it's complete, then there is any 'progress'... it's complete. It's 100% done. And if a value of 0 does not affect the data bar, how would it look different to the way it does now?

To you have any example of how you would like it to look? I'm having difficulty visualising it.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
staticfluids

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back