Need help in Formatting in Excel

sksanjeev786

Office Version
  1. 365
  2. 2016
Platform
  1. Windows
Hi Team,

Need your support in Formatting in excel with symbols .

I have already done with the formulas as per my requirements and now I need the same format attached in the Screenshot.

In excel due to multiple font, I am getting other different formats (Excel and Screenshot have the same data)
Can anyone help me this:)

FS1.xlsx
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQ
1Ç
2ÈABCXABCXABFor "+" symbole
3Ì
6It makes me think that the Capital One Venture X card is a premium product36Ì30  3630363033
7It makes me think that Capital One offers the types of rewards I want40 BÇ27 2940 BX27294027NA
8I like the people in it36 ÇÌ25 2736 X2527362529
9It makes me think that choosing Capital One is a smart choice35 BÇ17È 28 B35 BX1728 B3517NA
10It makes me think that Capital One is a brand for someone like me34 B19È 29 B34 B1929 B3419NA
11It makes me think that Capital One is better than other brands of credit cards30 BÇÌ18 2230 BX1822301821
12It showed things I could relate to3023 28302328302332
13It makes me think that Capital One is a brand that is leading the way29Ì24 26292426292427
14It's my kind of ad25Ì23 23252323252324
Test (2)
Cell Formulas
RangeFormula
C6:D14C6=SUBSTITUTE(H6,"X","")&""&IFERROR(IF(FIND(C$2,$K6),$A$2,""),"")&IFERROR(IF(FIND($F$2,H6),$A$1,""),"")&IF(N6>$Q6,$A$3,"")
E6:E14E6=SUBSTITUTE(J6,"X","")&""&IFERROR(IF(FIND(E$2,$K6),$A$2,""),"")&IFERROR(IF(FIND($F$2,J6),$A$1,""),"")
F6:F14F6=SUBSTITUTE(K6,"X","")&" "&IFERROR(IF(FIND(F$2,$K6),$A$2,""),"")&IFERROR(IF(FIND($F$2,K6),$A$1,""),"")
Cells with Conditional Formatting
CellConditionCell FormatStop If True
C6:D14Expression=FIND($A$2,C6)textNO
C6:D14Expression=FIND($A$1,C6)textNO
E6:E14Expression=FIND($A$2,E6)textNO
E6:E14Expression=FIND($A$1,E6)textNO

Regards,
Sanjeev

Attachments

• Screenshot_.png
    Screenshot_.png
    18.4 KB · Views: 10

Excel Facts

What is the last column in Excel?
Excel columns run from A to Z, AA to AZ, AAA to XFD. The last column is XFD.
You may get more interest if you update your title to something like, "VBA to format individuals characters in formula result"

It may be too late to update the title; if so you can report your post to request moderator help.

Upvote 0
You may get more interest if you update your title to something like, "VBA to format individuals characters in formula result"

It may be too late to update the title; if so you can report your post to request moderator help.

Yes Sir,

Maybe i missed keeping correct sentences in the Subject line :(

But having said I will keep crystal clear for the upcoming queries.

So Sir, do you want me to re-post the same query with the above subject?

Regards
Sanjeev

Upvote 0

Hi Sir,

I was able to fix till Arrow thing for the above Macro.

As of now, I can only change the Arrow color only but not able to do for "+" and number color

I could you help me with this that would be great!!! :)

Thanks in advance...

Below is the MACRO...

Sub FlipFlopAndColorArrowsInCells() ' Up triangle = ChrW(9650) ... Down triangle = ChrW(9660) <-- Decimal values of the Hex
' ' Up triangle = Unicode Hex 25B2 ... Down triangle = Unicode Hex 25BC
Dim LastRow As Long
Dim Cel As Range
Dim WS As Worksheet
'
Set WS = Sheets("Sheet4") ' <--- Change to actual sheet name desired
'
LastRow = WS.Range("C" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row ' Find the row of the last line of data in Column D
'
WS.Range("A1").Characters(Start:=1, Length:=1).Font.Name = "Wingdings 3" ' Set character font to Wingdings 3
WS.Range("A1").Font.Color = vbGreen ' Color the Arrow Green
'
WS.Range("A2").Characters(Start:=1, Length:=1).Font.Name = "Wingdings 3" ' Set character font to Wingdings 3
WS.Range("A2").Font.Color = vbRed ' Color the Arrow Red
'
For Each Cel In WS.Range("C1:D" & LastRow) ' Range loop
If Right(Cel.Value, 1) = ChrW(199) Then ' If cell should end with an up arrow then ...
Cel.Value = Cel.Value ' Remove the formula from the cell to allow a partial color change
Cel.Value = Replace(Cel.Value, ChrW(199), ChrW(200)) ' Flip-flop the arrow symbol
Cel.Characters(Start:=Len(Cel.Value), Length:=1).Font.Name = "Wingdings 3" ' Set character font to Wingdings 3
Cel.Characters(Start:=Len(Cel), Length:=1).Font.Color = vbRed ' Color the arrow Red
'
ElseIf Right(Cel.Value, 1) = ChrW(200) Then ' If cell should end with a down arrow then ...
Cel.Value = Cel.Value ' Remove the formula from the cell to allow a partial color change
Cel.Value = Replace(Cel.Value, ChrW(200), ChrW(199)) ' Flip-flop the arrow symbol
Cel.Characters(Start:=Len(Cel.Value), Length:=1).Font.Name = "Wingdings 3" ' Set character font to Wingdings 3
Cel.Characters(Start:=Len(Cel), Length:=1).Font.Color = vbGreen ' Color the arrow Green
End If
Next ' Loop back
End Sub

Upvote 0
Hi Sir,

I was able to fix till Arrow thing for the above Macro.

As of now, I can only change the Arrow color only but not able to do for "+" and number color

I could you help me with this that would be great!!! :)

Thanks in advance...

Below is the MACRO...

Sub FlipFlopAndColorArrowsInCells() ' Up triangle = ChrW(9650) ... Down triangle = ChrW(9660) <-- Decimal values of the Hex
' ' Up triangle = Unicode Hex 25B2 ... Down triangle = Unicode Hex 25BC
Dim LastRow As Long
Dim Cel As Range
Dim WS As Worksheet
'
Set WS = Sheets("Sheet4") ' <--- Change to actual sheet name desired
'
LastRow = WS.Range("C" & Rows.Count).End(xlUp).Row ' Find the row of the last line of data in Column D
'
WS.Range("A1").Characters(Start:=1, Length:=1).Font.Name = "Wingdings 3" ' Set character font to Wingdings 3
WS.Range("A1").Font.Color = vbGreen ' Color the Arrow Green
'
WS.Range("A2").Characters(Start:=1, Length:=1).Font.Name = "Wingdings 3" ' Set character font to Wingdings 3
WS.Range("A2").Font.Color = vbRed ' Color the Arrow Red
'
For Each Cel In WS.Range("C1:D" & LastRow) ' Range loop
If Right(Cel.Value, 1) = ChrW(199) Then ' If cell should end with an up arrow then ...
Cel.Value = Replace(Cel.Value, ChrW(199), ChrW(200)) ' Flip-flop the arrow symbol
Cel.Characters(Start:=Len(Cel), Length:=1).Font.Color = vbRed ' Color the arrow Red
'
ElseIf Right(Cel.Value, 1) = ChrW(200) Then ' If cell should end with a down arrow then ...
Cel.Value = Replace(Cel.Value, ChrW(200), ChrW(199)) ' Flip-flop the arrow symbol
Cel.Characters(Start:=Len(Cel), Length:=1).Font.Color = vbGreen ' Color the arrow Green
End If
Next ' Loop back
End Sub
Hello Sir,

Hope you are doing well

With the help of the above codes can we do the rest of the things as per our requirement ?
Please do the needful.

Regards
Sanjeev

Upvote 0
Yes Sir,

Maybe i missed keeping correct sentences in the Subject line :(

But having said I will keep crystal clear for the upcoming queries.

So Sir, do you want me to re-post the same query with the above subject?

Regards
Sanjeev

Hi Sir,

I hope you had a chance to the below Macro. Can you please help me on this

Regards,
Sanjeev

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davidcom

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back