Need Help On Book With 3 Work Sheets

imported_unknown

Can you tell me how to send information from my first worksheet to my other worksheets? Ex. 1 - Named - STK READING, 2 - Named - Daily & 3 - Named - Monthly...... I need the information that I put in on ST READING C2 TO GO TO DAILY B6 AND TO MONTHLY D5.

CAN THIS BE DONE. IF SO WOULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!

Excel Facts

How to change case of text in Excel?
Use =UPPER() for upper case, =LOWER() for lower case, and =PROPER() for proper case. PROPER won't capitalize second c in Mccartney
On 2002-10-03 17:11, Wings146 wrote:
Can you tell me how to send information from my first worksheet to my other worksheets? Ex. 1 - Named - STK READING, 2 - Named - Daily & 3 - Named - Monthly...... I need the information that I put in on ST READING C2 TO GO TO DAILY B6 AND TO MONTHLY D5.

CAN THIS BE DONE. IF SO WOULD YOU PLEASE TELL ME. THANKS FOR ALL YOUR HARD WORK!

The easiest way I know how to do this is to go to your "ST READING" tab and copy C2. Now, click on the the "DAILY" tab and select B6, go to the pull down menu and select edit. select "paste special", then click on "paste link". Now, repeat the process with the monthly tab.

Upvote 0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oksanana

We've detected that you are using an adblocker.

We have a great community of people providing Excel help here, but the hosting costs are enormous. You can help keep this site running by allowing ads on MrExcel.com.
Allow Ads at MrExcel

Which adblocker are you using?

Disable AdBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock

1)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the icon in the browser’s toolbar.
2)Click on the "Pause on this site" option.
Go back

Disable AdBlock Plus

Follow these easy steps to disable AdBlock Plus

2)Click on the toggle to disable it for "mrexcel.com".
Go back

Disable uBlock Origin

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock Origin

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back

Disable uBlock

Follow these easy steps to disable uBlock

2)Click on the "Power" button.
3)Click on the "Refresh" button.
Go back
Back