Need help on how to highlight duplicated entries and missing data.

ghrek

Board Regular
Hi

I have a workbook that that has data in rows B-E and I-L .

What im trying to do is to highlight duplicated entries and missing data. What I need to do is for it to look down columns B-E and then look down columns I-L and if any data missing I need the row in columns B-E highlighted. What I mean by looking for data is that the entry in in columns B-E MUST be an exact match in columns I-L to avoid it being highlighted.

All entries in columns B-E will not be in the same row as columns I-L so I need it to look all the way down columns I-L when comparing with a entry in columns B-E.

When it completed I then need it to look down columns I-L and see if there are any duplicated entries and again highlight in columns I-L .

Any Ideas?

Some videos you may like

Excel Facts

Format cells as date
Select range and press Ctrl+Shift+3 to format cells as date. (Shift 3 is the # sign which sort of looks like a small calendar).

queuesmef

Conditional formatting for duplicates. For Missing data - Put data in a filtered list, sort by blanks

ghrek

Board Regular
Conditional formatting OK

Confused put in a filtered list and sort by blanks? What do you mean.

Watch MrExcel Video

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chuck1960

This Week's Hot Topics

• Timer in VBA - Stop, Start, Pause and Reset
    [CODE=vba][/CODE] Option Explicit Dim CmdStop As Boolean Dim Paused As Boolean Dim Start Dim TimerValue As Date Dim pausedTime As Date Sub...
  • how to updates multiple rows in muliselect listbox
    Hello everyone. I need help with below code. code is only chaning 1st row in mulitiselect list box. i know issue with code...
  • Delete Row from Table
    I am trying to delete a row from a table using VBA using a named range to find what I need to delete. My Range is finding the right cell. In the...
  • Assigning to a variable
    I have a for each block where I want to assign the value in column 5 of the found row to the variable Serv. [CODE=vba] For Each ws In...
  • Way to verify information
    Hi All, I don't know what to call this formula, and therefore can't search. I have a spreadsheet with information I want to reference...
  • Active Cell Address – Inactive Sheet
    How to use VBA to get the cell address of the active cell in an inactive worksheet and then place that cell address in a location on the current...